You may evaluate the unregistered trial version for free for a maximum period of 30 days, but this version of Logix Employee Monitor has a few limitations:
- 30 days trial period
- Nag-screen (shareware reminder)
- OSD (On Screen Display) can’t be deactivated or customized. It will display “Logix Employee Monitor is running” on right top of your screen.
- Running time limited at 60 minutes per current Windows session.
- Sending e-mail / FTP reports is disabled in trial version
- Can be viewed and stopped from Windows Task Manager
- Can be uninstalled directly by user.
- No technical support during the evaluation period. However, you are welcome on our forum to ask a brief question if you don’t understand something or it works not as you expected.
If you wish to continue using it after 30 days, you have to purchase a license. The licensed version has no such limitations and can be obtained by purchasing Logix Employee Monitor. On registration, all trial version limitations are immediately removed.