NOTE: This license agreement is applicable to all programs excepting those covered by freeware license agreement.
Sharewares other than Logix’s may have own conditions.
All shareware software available on the S.C. Logix S.R.L. web site has a copyright notice like this one:
S.C. Logix S.R.L. Software License Agreement
Important: READ CAREFULLY THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING LOGIX SOFTWARE. YOU MUST AGREE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING LOGIX SOFTWARE. INSTALLING AND USING OF LOGIX SOFTWARE MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE OR INSTALL IT ON YOUR SYSTEM OR REMOVE ALREADY INSTALLED SOFTWARE FILES FROM YOUR STORAGE DEVICES. S.C. Logix S.R.L. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RECORD AND MAINTAIN RECORDS OF ALL DOWNLOAD ACTIVITIES FROM ITS WEBSITE.
THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU (THE END USER) AND THE LICENSOR (S.C. Logix S.R.L.) GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.
“Software” means all of the contents of the files, disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided, included but not limited to it (I) S.C. Logix S.R.L. or third party computer information or Software; (II) related explanatory written materials or files (“Documentation”). “Use” or “Using” means to access, install, download, copy or otherwise benefit from using the functionality of the Software in accordance with the Documentation. “Computer” means an electronic device that accepts information in digital or similar form and manipulates it for a specific result based on a sequence of instructions. “Installation” means to save a copy of the Software on a hard drive or other storage device of any kind including, but not limited to, use of any Software installation tools which accompany or are included in the Software.
PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
This license allows you to install and use LOGIX SOFTWARE on a single computer you own or you are explicitly authorized to monitor only. Installing LOGIX SOFTWARE on computers you do not own or do not have permission to monitor may violate local, state or federal law. Logging other people’s keystrokes, computer or Internet activity or breaking into other people’s computer without their permission can be considered illegal by the courts of many countries and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under state and/or federal law. LOGIX SOFTWARE is designed ONLY for authorized system administrators and/or owners of computers and may be used only in areas where it is legal to use. Our software is NOT designed to be used for malicious purposes. You are not authorized to use LOGIX SOFTWARE, information or documentation accompanying it for any activities that may infringe any law of any country or territory in a direct or indirect way. You agree not to use this software to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; not to use this software to collect or harvest personal information. It is the End user’s responsibility to obey all applicable local, state, federal and countries laws. Any illegal use of LOGIX SOFTWARE is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN by this License Agreement. S.C. Logix S.R.L. may suspend or terminate use of LOGIX SOFTWARE and this Agreement immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that the End User has used LOGIX SOFTWARE for any purpose that violates any local, state or federal law, or law of other nations. In such event, S.C. Logix S.R.L. may disclose the End User’s identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, or as a result of other legal action. S.C. Logix S.R.L. assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse of LOGIX SOFTWARE or damages caused by it. The End User agrees not to bring any action or claim against S.C. Logix S.R.L. for such disclosure.
Before using LOGIX SOFTWARE it is strongly recommended to check the local law in your district/country. S.C. Logix S.R.L. nor its owners will not be responsible in any way for LOGIX SOFTWARE misuse by any customer. Any improper action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
By acknowledging this License Agreement, you agree to inform anyone whom you may record that their computer and/or Internet usage may be monitored or recorded.
You acknowledge that you will install LOGIX SOFTWARE ONLY on a computer you own or a computer on which you have explicit permission, granted by an owner or other permitted individual, to monitor. You specifically agree that you will NOT install LOGIX SOFTWARE on any computer on which you are not explicitly authorized to do so.
You agree to conform to all state and local laws which may impact the observation or recording of a third party’s computer and/or Internet usage. If state or local laws prohibit the use of computer or Internet monitoring software, you agree not to install LOGIX SOFTWARE on any computers governed by or located in that municipality.
You may only use LOGIX SOFTWARE in compliance with all applicable laws.
LOGIX SOFTWARE is distributed as shareware product (that means: the essence of shareware is to provide you with software that you get to “try before you buy”, while rewarding the efforts of the developers). This “try before you buy” approach is the ultimate guarantee that LOGIX SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction.Therefore there is no refund policy for any purchase of this program.
You acknowledge and agree that LOGIX SOFTWARE and associated documentation (collectively, the “Software”) are owned exclusively by S.C. Logix S.R.L. and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. You agree that the price paid for the Software is a license fee granting you only the rights set forth in this License Agreement.
Customer shall indemnify, defend by counsel reasonably accepted by S.C. Logix S.R.L., protect and hold S.C. Logix S.R.L. and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages, expenses, including consultants’ and attorneys’ fees and court costs, demands, causes of action, or judgments directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Software and Sservices provided.
Upon acceptance of this Agreement, S.C. Logix S.R.L. grants to you a non-exclusive license to use the Software, provided that you agree to the following:
- You accept, a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the Software, in machine-readable, object code form only. You agree to use the Software only as authorized in this License Agreement. This License Agreement does not convey to you any ownership rights or any other interest in the Software.
- This license will become effective on the date when you install the Software and will remain in force until terminated. You can terminate the license at any time by removing the Software from your computer and destroying the original Software and all copies. This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of the terms or conditions set out in this License Agreement.
- The trial version of this software may be used for evaluation purposes at the user’s own risk for a period of 7 days from the date of installation. At the end of the trial period, the user must either purchase a license to continue using the software, or remove it from his/her system.
- On payment of the appropriate license fee, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use this software on only one computer (i.e. a single CPU), by a single user at any point in time, for any legal purpose. The registered software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- If this software is to be installed to network computers, a valid license must be purchased for each computer on which the Software is installed.
- All intellectual property rights in and to this Software are and shall remain in S.C. Logix S.R.L. exclusively.
- You may make and freely distribute unregistered trial copies of the Software, as long as the distribution package is not modified and each copy contains the same copyright and other proprietary notices pertaining to this Software that appear in the Software. If you downloaded the Software from the Internet or similar on-line source, you must include the S.C. Logix S.R.L. copyright notice for the Software with any on-line distribution and on any media you distribute that includes the Software. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the Software without written permission from the copyright holder.
- You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You may not sell, lease, and rent or sublicense the Software or any portion of it.
- Technical support is available from S.C. Logix S.R.L. or its authorized resellers under their standard support policies for those who have purchased copies of the commercial version of Software.
- It is company policy that our customer databases remain confidential and private. We have not, will not, and won’t ever sell names to “spammers” or other parties who would like to use our databases to advertise or solicit their products or services. S.C. Logix S.R.L. products do not collect any information from your system other than the information required for the products correct functionality (eg: HDD S/N). Your private information is safe with us.
- The software is being delivered to you “AS IS” and S.C. Logix S.R.L. makes no warranty as to its use or performance. S.C. Logix S.R.L. does not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using the Software or documentation. S.C. Logix S.R.L. makes no warranties, express or implied, as to non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event will S.C. Logix S.R.L. be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits or lost savings, even if an S.C. Logix S.R.L. representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
- Terms and conditions of this Agreement may not be modified, amended, canceled or in any way altered, nor may they be modified by you and usage of trade or course of dealing, except by an instrument in writing and signed by a duly authorized person of S.C. Logix S.R.L..
S.C. Logix S.R.L. reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
Copyright © 2006-2011 S.C. Logix S.R.L. All rights reserved. https://www.logix-software.com